- Informazioni aggiuntive
- Recensioni (0)
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- POST-PRINTING CLEANUP
Castabile: SÌ – Castabilità: eccellente | Castable: YES – Castability: Excellent
migliore colabilità | Improved Castablity
Stabilità dimensionale migliorata| Dimensional stability improved
Miglioramento dell’adesione alla piattaforma di costruzione | Buildin platform adhesion improved
Adatto a tutti i tipi di gioielli | Suitable for all kind of jewelry
Compatible with: all LCD printers like Wanaho D7, Anycubic 3d, ZORTRAX, Prusa, Phrozen, Micromake L2, X-Cube, Xayav V etc. (405 nm with 30 watt led or higher power)
Washing mode: Ethyl / IPA alcohol 30 seconds _ Drying with compressed air
UV care: Not needed
Color: Light Blue
Size: 250 – 500 gr
250 gr, 500 gr
– Casting resin based on the experience of BlueCast X5. – Excellent casting of small engravings both positive and negative.– Suitable for all jewelry needs: from filigree to medals, as well from chaton settings to signet rings.– Excellent for stones presetting (improved elasticity).– No smell.– Negligible shrinkage (0.8% after 7 days). – Easy welding with wax.– Excellent yield of details with all investments. No chemical aggression of the investment during burnout cycle.– Possible manual refinishing (post cure is needed).– Monomers absence.– Extremely detailed.– Shaded surfaces.– Burnout cycle improved.– Suitable for all fast burnout cycles.– Full burnout also at lower temperature (740°C, flask). – Excellent dimensional stability in time.DOWNLOAD : MSDS BlueCast X10 Product Featurers BlueCast X10 – En
Clean the prints by pouring 91%/99% denatured alcohol (IPA) or ethyl alcohol 90%/99% (approximately 1 minute).Dry and clean the pieces using a can of compressed air for best results.1) Casting in house:
- UV cure is not necessary.
- It is advisable to realize the investment not over 12 subsequent hoursafter the print.
2) Casting by service:If casting is relied on external services:
- Rescale the file model up to +2% before printing;
- Standard cleaning with alcohol and drying with compressed air (asindicated previously).
- UV cure until the model is completely white/cleared.