- PRODUCT FEATURES
- Additional information
- POST-PRINTING CLEANUP
- Reviews (0)
Castable: YES – Castability: Excellent
Improved Castability improved
Dimensional stability improved
Buildin platform adhesion improved
Suitable for all kind of jewelry
Compatible with: all LCD printers like Wanaho D7, Anycubic 3d, ZORTRAX, Prusa, Phrozen, Micromake L2, X-Cube, Xayav V etc. (405 nm with 30 watt led or higher power)
Washing mode: Ethyl / IPA alcohol 30 seconds _ Drying with compressed air
UV care: Not needed
Color: Light Blue
Size: 250 – 500 gr
– Casting resin based on the experience of BlueCast X5. – Excellent casting of small engravings both positive and negative.
– Suitable for all jewelry needs: from filigree to medals, as well from chaton settings to signet rings.
– Excellent for stones presetting (improved elasticity).
– No smell.
– Negligible shrinkage (0.8% after 7 days). – Easy welding with wax.
– Excellent yield of details with all investments. No chemical aggression of the investment during burnout cycle.
– Possible manual refinishing (post cure is needed).
– Monomers absence.
– Extremely detailed.
– Shaded surfaces.
– Burnout cycle improved.
– Suitable for all fast burnout cycles.
– Full burnout also at lower temperature (740°C, flask). – Excellent dimensional stability in time.
250 gr, 500 gr
Clean the prints by pouring 91%/99% denatured alcohol (IPA) or ethyl alcohol 90%/99% (approximately 1 minute).
Dry and clean the pieces using a can of compressed air for best results.
1) Casting in house:
- UV cure is not necessary.
- It is advisable to realize the investment not over 12 subsequent hoursafter the print.
2) Casting by service:
If casting is relied on external services:
- Rescale the file model up to +2% before printing;
- Standard cleaning with alcohol and drying with compressed air (asindicated previously).
- UV cure until the model is completely white/cleared.